Select Business or Non Profit to continue Registration.
- All vehicles MUST be decorated in an Irish theme.
- Only two vehicles per business.
- Entries may not be politically oriented. No campaigning is permitted. Violators will not be allowed to enter the parade route, are subject to a $1,000 fine and entries fee will not be returned.
- ALL candy, beads or other items must be handed, not thrown from the parade entry.
- No roller blades skates or skate boards
- Children must be supervised by the sponsoring organization
- No alcohol may be consumed while in the parade route or staging area
- We reserve the right to reject entries that may be considered unsafe, harmful or potentially offensive to our spectators.
- All float entries must be “Parade Ready” no later than 1:00 p.m. to be considered for an award.
- ANY ENTRIES ARRIVING LATE (after 2pm) MAY NOT BE ALLOWED INTO THE PARADE.
- Entry fee is non-refundable.
- As the applicant for participation, it is your responsibility to ensure that every member of your organization or group be aware of these rules. Any violation will result in immediate elimination from this and future parades. The Beaufort County Sheriff’s Department will be enforcing local laws. Your cooperation in making this a safe and fun event for the community is greatly appreciated.
- The Hilton Head Island St. Patrick's Day Parade Committee and its representatives and sponsors will be held harmless in the case of any accidents.